INTRA ORAL X-RAYS
ACTEON Group is a world leader in Piezoelectric Generators and offers a complete range of electronic equipment for dentistry including Osteotomes, Polishers, High-Frequency Scalpels, Curing Lights, Autoclaves, Intra-Oral Imaging and Digital X-rays, Diagnostic X-rays.Our X-Ray Units:
Write to Us
INSTINCT FOR PERFECTION
The new X-Mind DC generator is filled with a Toshiba DG-073B-DC double anode tungsten tube (intensity of 4mA and 8mA) that generates a constant voltage of 60 kV or 70 kV. It operates at high frequencies and constant potential which enables very high quality radiation to be emitted, whatever the conditions of use. The choice of voltage (60 or 70kV) and intensity (4 or 8 mA) enable optimal diagnosis of intraoral X-rays with a 35% reduction in exposure time, compared with monophased units. The timer can control up to two DC generators. The extremely short exposure times (minimum 0.02 sec) are suitable for digital radiology with CCD, CMOS or phosphur plate sensor (radiation is 50% less than that used with “E” type films).
- The X-MIND DC generator is renowned for its reliability along with its consistent performance. Two beam limitation devices made of lead and the expansion chamber ensure maximum protection for the practitioner and his personnel.
- Exposure times with the X-MIND DC generator are reduced when used with digital sensors.
- With the X-MIND timer, the micro-processor controlled exposure times are user-defined and programmable. The timer is compatible with digital imaging systems and can control two DC generators alternatively.
X MIND UNITY
Discover X-MIND UNITY™, successor of X-MIND DC™, the famous bullet proof intraoral unit. With its elegant style coupled to the cutting edge patented ACE technology, X-MIND UNITY brings the standard of X-ray generator to a very new level. Perfect accuracy and patient protection are what no other X-ray system has been able to reach so far.
- The X-MIND UNITY® has a 0.4 mm focal spot. It has several configurable radiological settings notably:
- The anodic voltage (60, 65 and 70 kV)
- The anodic current (from 4 to 7 mA)
- These parameters ensure a sharp and contrasted image.
- Access to all dental treatments with the NEWTRON® LED handpiece.
- Patented technology for more preservation, efficacy and comfort.
- Piezotome® for pre-implant ultrasonic bone surgery.
- NEWTRON® for all dental ultrasonic treatments.