INTRAORAL DIAGNOSTICS. IN A FLASH.
5th generation DIGORA™ Optime unit continues the intraoral imaging revolution started by the original DIGORA® 20 years ago. The concise, easy to use design makes intraoral imaging more intuitive and efficient than ever before. Uncompromised image quality, with literally no buttons pressed.
- Easy to set up, instantly ready for use.
- Operation is “child’s play”, the system is truly intuitive and automatic.
- No buttons to press during operation, just keep inserting the exposed imaging plates.
- Familiar, film-like workflow facilitate introduction of digital imaging to your clinic.
- Delivers always images with good contrast with its Auto-Optimization feature.
- Smart automated functions and economical network sharing.
- Latest generation, wireless and durable imaging plates with patented IDOT™ identification system (optional).
- Comfortable and safe with unique hygiene accessories.
- Fast processing times, images displayed and ready for diagnosis in seconds.
- DIGORA™ Optime imaging plates with high wear resistance serve you time after time.
- One DIGORA™ Optime unit serves multiple operatory rooms.
- MULTICONNECT™ for controlled network sharing.
- Reliable, maintenance free design.
REPEATABLE IMAGE QUALITY
- Fully automatic and optimized image processing.
- Exposure assistant –feature guides for correct exposure settings.
- High quality images are displayed in just seconds.
- Processing speed is not dependent on image resolution.
INTUITIVE, SIMPLE TO LEARN AND USE
- Clear, intuitive indicators.
- Automatic processing of imaging plates, no buttons to press.
- Familiar film-like digital workflow.
ALL INTRA-ORAL IMAGING NEEDS FULFILLED WITH EASE
- Intraoral imaging plates in sizes 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4C.
- Comfort Occlusal™ 4C intraoral size makes occlusal projection imaging pleasant, even for pediatric patients.
- Genuine DIGORA™ imaging plates and accessories from Soredex.