- The latest generation L.E.D. (Light Emitting Diode) curing lights offer all that is expected of this new technology and the most recent design developed by Acteon® combines power, efficiency and speed.
- Its power (2000 mW/cm2) is greatly superior to that of most halogen lamps and nearly as efficient as plasma lamps, without raising the temperature.
- It emits light in the most efficient part of the spectrum, suiting most composites currently available: camphoroquinone (470nm), PPD or PAB(430nm).
- It takes only 6 to 12 seconds to polymerize 2mm of any composite.
EFFICIENCY AND COLD LIGHT
- Mini LED Supercharged emits light in the most relevant and most efficient spectrum (420 to 480 nm),unlike the wavelenghts of halogen lamps (over 480 nm) of which only 20% can be utilized and 80% is lost in heat.
- Power: 2000 mW/cm2
- Mini LED Supercharged is a very high powered lamp, it generates 2000 mW/cm2 light intensity with a single L.E.D.
DESIGN AND ERGONOMICS
- Rounded surfaces allow for easy and comfortable manipulation.
- Compact and lightweight (160g).
- Silent: No fan.
- Light guide rotates through 360°.
- Base-charger can be turned in all directions and features stand-by indicator and low battery warning.
- Built-in radiometer (efficiency tester).
BEST QUALITY MATERIALS
- One-piece glass rod light guide provides 30% more emitting power, available in two models: “Universal” (Ø7.5mm) and “Booster” (Ø5.5mm).
- Anodized Aluminium hand-piece. Latest generation of SMD electronics.
- Very high-quality single L.E.D. built into a patented optic module.
- Li-Ion battery with no memory effect that means 300 successive cycles before needing to recharge (at least one week’s work).