30 WATTS IS ENOUGH
- Decreased wattage for greater efficiency.
- Thanks to the technology evolution associated with the conductive bracelet, 30 watts is enough to perform all dental incision and coagulation acts providing more safety.
- Controlled power.
- Reliable and reproducible setting.
- Safer with maximal efficacy.
- Less energy loss.
RELIABLE AND COMPACT
- User-friendly for a fast setting up.
- Only two potentiometers (incision and coagulation).
- Settings can be very finely adjusted according to the different types of tissues encountered.
Best compromise for safety and convenience:
- Easy to install to enhance patient acceptance.
- In direct contact with the patient’s skin.
- Easily disinfected.
- Adjusted to a contact region with a low resistance.
- Perfect size to avoid concentration of heat.
- More security: in compliance with new standards.
A BROAD CHOICE OF ELECTRODES
- 10 electrodes classified according to their size and hemostatic capacity.
- Incision, excision, fulguration and coagulation.
- Fast and safe assembly.
- Light and autoclavable.
- Simple-to-mount electrodes.
- Electrode is insulated by a sheath.
- Abscess incision
- Exposure of impacted/retained teeth