- Complete clinical solutions supported by numerous clinical publications.
- A patented Color Coding System™ for an optimal tips use.
- Excellent durability thanks to thermic treatment.
AN EXCLUSIVE TIPS OFFER
- NEWTRON® range consists of more than 80 differents tips, with exclusive design , and meeting all clinical needs: prophylaxis, periodontics, implant care, endodontics, surgical endodontics and restorative and conservative denstistry.
- Proven clinical protocols guide practice and facilitate treatments.
AN OPTIMAL IRRIGATION MANAGEMENT
- In spray or drop-by-drop, NEWTRON® tips are always irrigated until their active extremity, whatever the clinical conditions. Thus, efficacy is maximized by cavitation, tissues are preserved by tip and site cooling and treatment comfort is optimal.
NEWTRON® TIPS EXCLUSIVE MATERIALS AND ALLOYS RESPECT SURFACES TREATED
- Our specific steel which hardness is nearest to enamel preserves the enamel.
- The Periosoft tips plastic alloy clean restorations without scratching them.
- The ImplantProtect tips in pure Titanium debride implants without altering their surface.
- The Titanium Niobium alloy gives to ET25 tips the necessary flexibility to retreat curved root canals avoiding creating false route.
MAXIMUM AND CONTINUOUS EFFICACY
- NEWTRON® tips are conceived to vibrate with a single fundamental resonance mode, ensuring the best performance for each tip. Vibration is perfectly regular, whatever the load applied on tip.
INTUITIVE USE OF TIPS
- The exclusive and patented Color Coding System™ intuitively associates each tip color ring with one of the 4 power ranges, for optimized clinical procedures.
- The perfect compatibility between NEWTRON® handpiece and tips guarantees the optimal ultrasonic vibrations transmission and a perfectly lineart movement.
- Consequently, a non genuine tip could not tightly adapt on the handpiece screw and could alter the treated surfaces, as well as damage the handpiece.