INSTINCT FOR PERFECTION
The new X-Mind DC generator is filled with a Toshiba DG-073B-DC double anode tungsten tube (intensity of 4mA and 8mA) that generates a constant voltage of 60 kV or 70 kV. It operates at high frequencies and constant potential which enables very high quality radiation to be emitted, whatever the conditions of use. The choice of voltage (60 or 70kV) and intensity (4 or 8 mA) enable optimal diagnosis of intraoral X-rays with a 35% reduction in exposure time, compared with monophased units. The timer can control up to two DC generators. The extremely short exposure times (minimum 0.02 sec) are suitable for digital radiology with CCD, CMOS or phosphur plate sensor (radiation is 50% less than that used with “E” type films).
RELIABILITY OF THE X-MIND DC GENERATOR
- The X-MIND DC generator is renowned for its reliability along with its consistent performance.
- Two beam limitation devices made of lead and the expansion chamber ensure maximum protection for the practitioner and his personnel.
SHORTER EXPOSURE TIME WITH X-MIND DC GENERATOR
- Exposure times with the X-MIND DC generator are reduced when used with digital sensors.
PROGRAMMABLE USER-DEFINED TIMER
- With the X-MIND timer, the micro-processor controlled exposure times are user-defined and programmable. The timer is compatible with digital imaging systems and can control two DC generators alternatively.
- Better protection due to a high focus-to-skin distance.
- Very high quality.
- Two X-MIND DC generators can be controlled by a single timer.
- Programmable timer.
- Rotation at 395° around the vertical axis.